Simply talk about anything.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Postby JaymzDestroy on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Hey Guys

I feel disgusted with myself....I joined last March and still havent posted! :( (I know Im terrible lol)

Im on reading most days and just wanna say, Ruso, this is a great forum and all you guys seem friendly and full of knowledge

Just thought I'd say a hello from Scotland! Im in my 2nd year of Sound Production and Im currently trying to get some songs together for a Live PA.

Im originally a Guitarist and I got into Ableton 5 a few years back and I've been hooked on Electronic music ever since. I know ur a big Ableton head Ruso, I am too so thats an awesome start! I've had my 2 Tribes for about a year (EA mkII +ER mkII), and although there limited, I still love em' :D

My Live sets will be all hardware but Abletons my (home) studio weapon of choice! Im hoping to release a free EP this year and get gigging. Just moved into a new place with my GF and my spare room is my new studio (currrently setting it up), so I cant wait to get back into it!

So no more rambling from me :lol: I look forward to sharing my tips/experience with the Tribes, aswell as hearing all the knowledge and wisdom you guys have!
MPC 2500 - Miniak. Korg R3 - Ms2000br - EMX sd - KP2 - Kaosillator.
Ableton Live 8. Pro Tools 8. Genelec 8030s - KRK R6 G2s
JaymzDestroy
Electribe Newbie

Re: New Member

Postby StellarJay[aka Ruso] on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome aboard homie!
StellarJay[aka Ruso]
Site Admin

Return to General Off-Topic