Posting Software Sux Shitt

Please give feedback about this website.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Posting Software Sux Shitt

Postby thehighesttree on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 am

If your logout times out and you've tried to submit, all your post is lost and fucked. Totally fucked. What a bitch that is. It was also acting glitchy when I was typing up that long post, it kept scrolling upwards as I typed so that I couldn't see anything I was writing. Was running IE (unknown version, IE sucks shyte too) on Windows 7 at the time.

What a nuisance piece of shyte.

EDIT: I can type fucked till I'm fucked in the face but the filter doesn't like my shyte. What's the deal with that?
GEAR: TR-76(16Mb EXB-SMPL) /ESX-1 /KP3 /EMX-SD /R3 /uglyass Poly800 MkII /monotron
thehighesttree
Knob Abuser

Re: Posting Software Sux Shitt

Postby StellarJay[aka Ruso] on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

:gunz: :rofl:

I didn't think fucked was needed to be filtered.... however f u c k is just not ok!.... of course :-D

There's an option "Keep me logged in"..... you won't time out for days.
StellarJay[aka Ruso]
Site Admin

Re: Posting Software Sux Shitt

Postby thehighesttree on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah I was just internet raging out. I just noticed the same issue (autoscrolling up out of last line within a scrollable textfield) in Facebook so I suspect it's an IE issue. I'll have to be sure to change my preferences so I don't lose my stuff, it'd just be nice if there was some way to save it in the history in case you get logged out.
GEAR: TR-76(16Mb EXB-SMPL) /ESX-1 /KP3 /EMX-SD /R3 /uglyass Poly800 MkII /monotron
thehighesttree
Knob Abuser

Return to Feedback