Song Competition?

Moderator: Aciphecs

Re: Song Competition?

Postby Unfolding Machines on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Aciphecs wrote:Great track UM! I like that video generator too, that's a cool site :thumbs:

Hey thanks dude! Bandcamp's a great site for hosting your music. I use it because it feels a little more individual than others (Soundcloud, Myspace). Plus its design pretty much makes even the most lazy among us look like pros...

Really digging the 2nd half of your track too- it'll be interesting to compare this to any any potential updates.
Unfolding Machines
Knob Fiddler

Postby Aciphecs on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 am

Unfolding Machines wrote:
Aciphecs wrote:Great track UM! I like that video generator too, that's a cool site :thumbs:

Hey thanks dude! Bandcamp's a great site for hosting your music. I use it because it feels a little more individual than others (Soundcloud, Myspace). Plus its design pretty much makes even the most lazy among us look like pros...

Really digging the 2nd half of your track too- it'll be interesting to compare this to any any potential updates.

I'm going to be starting my bandcamp account this weekend. Always looking for new/better ways to promote :D Thanks for the feedback on the track, the second half is my bread and butter, I love electro and it's the first type of music I started making. Went back to my roots at the end there!
Aciphecs
EF Special Task Force

Postby Karl Schorff on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 pm

got mine done too.... nothing special but i like it.

maybe i'll do some more changing or stuff, but in fact i don't really have the time to do so.

Karl Schorff

Korg Electribe MX
Korg Electribe ES-1
Korg Monotron
Roland SH-32
MFB 522 analog drummachine
Karl Schorff
Knob Abuser

Postby adamitron on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 pm

http://snd.sc/hXPEPY
somehow, everytime, this defeats me. can't get the soundcloud to work right, but the track still plays. not my best but after picking these samples i got sick of them and didn't want to work on it. go figure. everyone elses tracks are pretty sweet, got a good range of stuff.
adamitron
Knob Fiddler

Postby Unfolding Machines on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 am

Sweet- thanks for coming through on the comp Adamitron & Karl! I doubt there'll be any other submissions from here so I'm starting a voting thread. Votes will be open for 1 week from today.

I'll also start a thread in the forum member's music board spruiking our tracks to gee up a little more interest.

Cheers!
Unfolding Machines
Knob Fiddler

Previous

Return to Electribe-Forum Contest