Is my Emx broken??

Ask and discuss about how to work with electribes. Share your discoveries and ideas.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Is my Emx broken??

Postby JOEL H on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey, i recently purchased the emx, everything is fine with it apart from the fact that the arpeggiator dosnt seem to respond to anything at all. firstly I tried to see if changing the arp scale would do anything but it didnt, i also tried swaping round the ribbon and slidder functions in arp control but this didnt do anything either. I rang the korg tec people and they suggested doing the same, then they suggested reseting it to the deafault settings, but this also didnt do anything. They also said that I could try downloading the emx midi settings from their website which i have done but havenot yet had chance to put onto my emx as i havnt got a midi cable atm. Just wondering if anybody has seen this kind of fault with the emx arp before and knows if this is the soulution or if there is one??? Have i bought a duff one?? should i send it back? :cry:

cheers

joel
JOEL H
Electribe Newbie

Re: Is my Emx broken??

Postby Tarekith on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Sounds duff to me, shoudl work right away, If you did a reset and it's still nto working, not much else to say.
ImageImage
Tarekith
Knob Abuser

Return to Technical Talk