Help: Audio In not working

Ask and discuss about how to work with electribes. Share your discoveries and ideas.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Help: Audio In not working

Postby monotrone on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:47 am

Hello there :)

I bought myself the korg electribe mx yesterday and I tried to put a guitar and later a mic on the audio in channel. But I didn't get any signal in.
For guitar using I tried switching to Line-In, for the microphon test I switched to mic. Later I tried using the Audio True button, but it didn't help. Then I tried with the oszillator switching to audio-in. Still no response.
I know that I can regulate the Audio In volume with a controller, but no matter how loud I turn it on, I don't reseve a signal (I know that I can check if there's an audio-in signal on the display).
I read the manuals, but couldn't find a solution for my problem. Then I tried with new cables, cables I'm sure their working, but still no signal.
I hope I just missed or forgot something, something so trivial that I will laugh after somebody will tell me this :)
Hopefully I didn't reveice a broken korg electribe mx....

Thank you very kindly for every help! It's really really appreciated.

PS: I know it's my first post, but I couldn't get any good results using the search function of the forum (probably im just too stupid :rolling: )
monotrone
Electribe Newbie

Re: Help: Audio In not working

Postby Pastor-of-Muppets on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:45 am

Audio In Thru should always play

when you use audio in as the oscillator source you need to play notes to hear it

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/ ... hp?t=56497

Korg ESX1 EA1mkII ER1mkII KP3 R3 Monotron DS-10
Elektron Machinedrum MKI
Akai MPC1000 CD3000XL
Roland D-20 MC-303
Pastor-of-Muppets
Knob Fiddler

Re: Help: Audio In not working

Postby Nestormirplanells on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:34 am

Hello, and do you know if you can record on a pad what you play by audio in?
In an electribe mps.
Thanks
Nestormirplanells
Electribe Newbie

Return to Technical Talk