volume drop on first pattern

Ask and discuss about how to work with electribes. Share your discoveries and ideas.

Moderator: Aciphecs

volume drop on first pattern

Postby archtype on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Hey y'all, first time posting here so be gentle. Im having an issue with my emx that i can't seem to figure out. Basically what is happening is I'm experiencing a volume drop for the first measure of my pattern. So say i have a pattern i created, and i made it the max 8 measures/bars/steps/whatever. i play the pattern (or song in song mode with said pattern) and the first measure/bar/step of 16 is super quiet, lacking any bass or volume in the kick, overall lack of bass, and just way quieter all around than the next 7 bars/measures/whatever. once it goes to measure two it jumps back up to normal volume for the remaining measures. one thing i noticed is when i turn off the accent sw it goes back to normal, but then it changes the feel of the pattern and makes it real sterile. is there some simple fix I'm missing? its not just on one pattern, but every pattern in the electribe that I've created. because of that I'm assuming its some global setting. sorry for the long ramble, i just don't know how to explain it otherwise. thanks in advance for the help! cheers :thumbs:
archtype
Electribe Newbie

Re: volume drop on first pattern

Postby Almra on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Probably you have to adjust the accent part step edit...

meaning that you might have cancel or moved some accent steps on the keyboard.

check it and let me know
Almra
Electribe Newbie

Return to Technical Talk