Mx tune .. Axis

Post music created by the members of this community.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Mx tune .. Axis

Postby reddzero on Sun May 25, 2008 7:26 am

made this tune that i put forward to a few labels , and to my surprise theres been some interest . nothin solid set but rephlex would like to hear more from me after listening to this .... http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6575033

Sound a bit like something off Aphex twins "analord" series in the middle .

This was made on the mx and re-worked slightly in the PSP . Enjoy
reddzero
Electribe Newbie

Re: Mx tune .. Axis

Postby StellarJay[aka Ruso] on Mon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm

aah very good stalls and theme changes. You're getting better at telling a store with the music you make. Definetly not my style but a lot better. One thing I noticed is that in the very begining where you mostly hear bass, the bass is a little overloaded and a little too loud.

Other then that, it's well composed, leveled, and sounds very clear. Still EMX?
StellarJay[aka Ruso]
Site Admin

Re: Mx tune .. Axis

Postby reddzero on Tue May 27, 2008 6:55 am

Thanx , i get you on the bass at the start , thats why i did a gradual fade-in .
Anyhow yeah the sounds are just the mx as usual , but i had to make a couple of small edits on psp due to things not sitting right with my ear .

Also i should maybe mention that i dont use the arp for anything other than drums , i much preffer to play my arpeggios or step program them . As much as i love the tones i can get with slides and filtering i just cant get that true 303 warble to come out ... yeah i know its not gonna happen , but i can t help try .

Next tune has tough/phat beats with acid synth , that mite be more for you . Will upload asap .
Thanks for comment 8-)
reddzero
Electribe Newbie

Return to Electribe-Forum Music