New stand jam (and pics)

Share YouTube and other videos about Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

New stand jam (and pics)

Postby Aciphecs on Fri May 27, 2011 6:19 am

Hey guys! Just got a new 2 tier keyboard/coffin stand. Here's a little jam for the first time, one handed because I was holding the camera.

And the pics too...
2tier.jpg
2tier.jpg (335.96 KiB) Viewed 2076 times

2tier2.jpg
2tier2.jpg (330.08 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
Aciphecs
EF Special Task Force

Re: New stand jam (and pics)

Postby Naynap81086 on Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Dude, your black ESX is fucking awesome! Is that some kind of overlay you made? Badass.

I like the setup too, I know there's some kind of feng shui going on in how gear is placed and arranged... I need to get my card table back so I can set up on that instead of the floor. I used to have a keyboard stand but it got jacked a while ago. I recommend putting some duct tape on the bars of the stand where you place your keys and boxes, cause in the heat of the moment, I've somehow launched my synths clear off the stand, and you never know if a bump might knock the arms loose or whatever. Of course, I was drunk and sliding my hands down the keys like I knew what I was doing, so that may have been the problem.
Naynap81086
Electribe Newbie

Re: New stand jam (and pics)

Postby Aciphecs on Sat May 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Hey thanks man! You can get skins right here for your ESX http://www.styleflip.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_16_18&products_id=54

Yea I really like having everything right in front of me. I was setting the synth on it's own stand to the side, but didn't like having to turn. And if my bandmate sets up opposite if we are both playing keys our backs are to each other, makes it hard to communicate that way ;) I'm sure once he sees mine he's gonna want one too!
Aciphecs
EF Special Task Force

Return to Electribe Video