MY ESX EMX EA1 ELECTRO SET!

Share YouTube and other videos about Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

MY ESX EMX EA1 ELECTRO SET!

Postby TheBeatfarmer805 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 pm

There's some mistakes, but I've only been doing sets with the tribes for 2 months. Overall I'm pretty stoked on the performance. There''s so much more I could be doing (and will be doing).

I'm still stuck with my EMX :( I can't get the patterns to sync. There's something I changed on the EMX and I can't figure out what it is. When I initiallized the machine it worked fine, but when I put my songs back on it I lost pattern sync. I posted my latest troubleshooting developements in my post called "EMX EA1 pattern sync issues". I wish I could use all 3 machines running the same patterns but sadly I have to change them myself.

Please watch, listen, enjoy, and give me feedback! Thanks!

http://youtu.be/BuoD0qj1Sdw
I am a tribesman
TheBeatfarmer805
EF Special Task Force

Re: MY ESX EMX EA1 ELECTRO SET!

Postby sauce on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:55 pm

This set is really good. I am sharing this with the ESX group on FB; thanks! = )
http://SnowMetal.org for music, tutorials, news, sample-packs and tutorials.
sauce
Knob Fiddler

Postby TheBeatfarmer805 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks for sharing! I'm getting hits beyond my circle of friends. And thanks again for all your help and tutorials. I would still be pretty far behind with my ESX if it wasn't for your sagely videos.

I'm kinda bummed though because the MIDI on my EMX stopped working and I'm maxed out on sample-time on the ESX after 3 songs. I think I might get rid of the ESX and find something that works the same way but with a lot more sample space. Maybe some old Roland or EMU unit.

I'm also thinking about going with 2 EMXs. I love crossfading my songs but with only 3 songs on the ESX that isn't going to work for a 1 hour set (which I'm already booked for).

I'm actually contemplating deleting everything off both machines so I can have working midi on my EMX, then I would have to write new songs on the ESX that don't take up so much sample space. All my ESX problems would be solved if I just brought ableton on stage..............

fook THAT!!! lol Hardware for life!
I am a tribesman
TheBeatfarmer805
EF Special Task Force

Postby StepheAshl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 am

Thanks for sharing This set is really good!
Life is a box set of best dvds sales, enjoy the Cold Case Seasons 1 7 DVD.
StepheAshl
Electribe Newbie

Return to Electribe Video