patterns dubstep

Read and write articles, faq's, tips/tricks, tutorials and other forms of helpful information about Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

patterns dubstep

Postby hardnau on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello anyone could tell me where to download electro dubstep patterns for my korg mx electrive to learn thanks
hardnau
Electribe Newbie

Re: patterns dubstep

Postby neotechtonics on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 am

do you have the older spec EMX? cos the latest EMX-SD one came with alot of dubstep patterns on it. I vaguely recall someone looking for the updated EMX-SD data but I haven't found anything. I've wiped all my patterns clear but have some of my own dubstep stuff (which I'm not really keen to distribute) Your best bet would be to find someone with a new EMX-SD that still has the original patterns on it so they can save the patterns for you to load onto your box.

And if you have the newer EMX-SD with the dubstep patterns on it and are still looking for more.. write your own. Learn by doing.

rockin
neotechtonics: the study of recent underground movements and measurement of their local effects in order to develop techniques for predicting earthquakes
http://soundcloud.com/neotechtonics

EMX guru in training
neotechtonics
EF Special Task Force

Postby DataDies on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 am

If you go to the korg website they have the UK Bass Expansion Pack. It was made by Shrike and it contains a lot of really good dubstep, Drum and Bass, and other cool genres. Load it onto a SD or Smart Media card and load it in.

I love it.
DataDies
Electribe Newbie

Postby TRAUMA on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

If your PC doesn't have a smart media card port you'll need a reader with software to lod onto your PC first. I don't think anyone makes them anymore because that format is basically obsolete but I was able too find one like new with software on eBay for about $30 shipped. Priecy, but you gotta take what you can get and its well worth it because the UK expansion pack is amazing. You can also check out a couple tutorials on YouTube on how to synthesize your own wobble bass tones and such. Hope that helps. I know this thread is old but I wanted to share this info for the next guy.
TRAUMA
Electribe Newbie

Return to Articles And Tutorials