ES1 Sample Banks?

Talk about anything related to the Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Re: ES1 Sample Banks?

Postby sauce on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 am

This is awesome! I don't own an ES-1, but still.. People need resources.

Bresk, if you are willing to make sets for the ES-1, I would be more than happy to give you some fantastic samples.
http://SnowMetal.org for music, tutorials, news, sample-packs and tutorials.
sauce
Knob Fiddler

Postby bresk on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 am

:thumbs: yo sauce why not !
ESX - EA1.mk2 - M1r - KP2 - KP3
bresk
Knob Fiddler

Postby taskelectribe on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:45 am

hello! anyone know if there is any sample editor to load the electribe SX1 PC? or any link to download current patterns with more sounds, styles, deep house, disco house, french house? greetings!
taskelectribe
Electribe Newbie

Postby staticwarp on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi there! Yes, a very generous and talented dude has put out a great piece of software called the open electribe editor. you can find it here:

http://skratchdot.com/projects/open-electribe-editor/

it allows you to create esx files on your pc and organize your samples. you can view any esx file with this, but at this point you can only add and remove as well as arrange the samples in the order you want them. you can view lots of information on the esx file, such as pattern data and global settings, but the editing options are slim. it's mostly a tool for sample organization and data review.

the only esx files available for download that i know of are the ones that sauce has put here on the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2373&p=10653#p10653

there's not much out there in terms of premade esx files, but with the open electribe editor you can download any deep house, disco house, french house or other samples and easily get them into .esx format. then you can put them on your esx and start having fun! :D
staticwarp
Electribe Newbie

Postby button on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:08 pm

yeah I've been making these .esx files just from .wav samples mostly of old drum machines and acoustic recorded drum kits. I'm surprised there isn't a resource (that I can find) online with these avail for free d/l. They are mostly common old samples that are just repackaged into .esx files. also some fun novelty .esx packs like C64 samples, I've been having loads of fun playing with them.
button
Electribe Newbie

Previous

Return to General Discussion