Hello, guys.. I'm back. Bought another ESX, lol.

Talk about anything related to the Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Hello, guys.. I'm back. Bought another ESX, lol.

Postby sauce on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 pm

I bought another ESX in anticipation of the Electribe2. I really wanted the Electribe Sampler, but decided to repurchase the ESX in the interim. I shopped around, got a good price ($249, shipped) and I am pleased to announce this unit looks and works like new. I think this unit has seen very little use, and has obviously never been gigged. Even the factory set was intact, without a memory card, and none of the original patterns had been altered.

I am loading the unit up with samples again, as I erased the factory set immediately.. ..without realizing that I didn't have a card, lol. So I am loading it up via audio in. I purchased a card and it's on it's way. o.0

Since it has been a while since I used the machine, I Googled "Best Korg ESX tutorials", just to see if there have been any innovations while I was away. There haven't, lol.. But I did notice something extraordinary: My own tutorials have been cited on dozens of sites as the go-to guides for this machine! I knew people were digging on them, but now I find them on the IDM forums, and the Gearslutz forum and too many others to even list or remember. This pleases me. I have decided to continue making tuts, not only for the ESX, but for many other machines and softs, and I am going to redo the original ESX tutorials for better quality. =)
http://SnowMetal.org for music, tutorials, news, sample-packs and tutorials.
sauce
Knob Fiddler

Re: Hello, guys.. I'm back. Bought another ESX, lol.

Postby Blue Monster 65 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:48 am

Excellent! Glad to see you back, Sauce.
Blue Monster 65
EF Special Task Force

Re: Hello, guys.. I'm back. Bought another ESX, lol.

Postby koczango on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:19 am

Great news Sauce
koczango
Electribe Newbie

Return to General Discussion