Some Glitches in electribe2

Talk about anything related to the Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

Some Glitches in electribe2

Postby Ajh on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:23 pm

So the first thing ive encountered is my master effects have recorded without record on. Then at random the motion sequence wont record. Rebooting didnt work. I had to switch to a new pattern. Not a pattern set but the original one i made and the three copies of that one. Started from the techno template. I also have had motion sequence full pop up when i had at max 5 sequences recorded and started from one of the drum templates. So i dont imagine there where twenty motion sequences already on that template. Also sometimes the motion sequence record function all of the sudden wont work anymore. Dont get me wrong this thing is def. dope as hell the workflow is amazing! Oh and ive had the audio in drop out as well had to restart and it was fine. Hope another update fixes these issues.
Ajh
Electribe Newbie

Re: Some Glitches in electribe2

Postby funktree02 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:25 pm

I see the same behavior. Here is when
- changing length of the pattern (from 1 to 2 or 4 bars)
- using midi based MFX (seq reverse, odd stepper)

What I see is that
- I cannot record
- a note gets stuck and I need to reboot the damned thing
- motion recording stops working

a workaround is to initialize pattern, I flipped trough the manual and couldn't find it so way to do it is to copy a "virgin" init pattern on the position of the broken one. Sometimes even copying of unused track on position of the broken one works

Let me know if this helps
BTW I don't use any external MIDI hooked to the E2.
funktree02
Electribe Newbie

Return to General Discussion