ESX vs Electribe Sampler; my assessment w/ video demo

Talk about anything related to the Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

ESX vs Electribe Sampler; my assessment w/ video demo

Postby sauce on Thu May 14, 2015 9:30 pm

http://SnowMetal.org for music, tutorials, news, sample-packs and tutorials.
sauce
Knob Fiddler

Re: ESX vs Electribe Sampler; my assessment w/ video demo

Postby river on Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Nice report. Thanks Daniel! Love your little demo , reminds me that my esx projects so far are failing because i have too many parts and not enough motion sequencing! Thanks for the reminder!
river
Electribe Newbie

Postby gideon on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the new Electribe. I liked your demo.
gideon
Electribe Newbie

Postby Nguyen Do Minh Quan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:01 am

In some way i want korg to make the same layout of ESX but add new one feature like polyphonic/note playing on each part, multi step length, chord mode, n every things else should be the same. Iove the 8 * 2 step button of the new one somehow cause it easier to put step n copy the step u put from bottom row to front row, can see the group of 4 quite easily more than the old one. But w the old one u can make rule your self like Kick always at 1, hi hat 6/7, ride at 8/9, 3 4 5 to be synth drum or any thing, key pad 1 is Bass, key pad 2 is melodic, stretch part is background/noise sound, audio in always there.So every pattern u know exactly what is going on each track. i guess w the new one if u call back a pattern in the middle of the gig its really hard to know what sound each part, or have to arrange them in order 1-16 maybe. or the new one can be setting by bottom row is drum, front row is synth maybe.
Nguyen Do Minh Quan
Electribe Newbie

Return to General Discussion