smart media issue esx samples

Talk about anything related to the Electribes.

Moderator: Aciphecs

smart media issue esx samples

Postby OracleGlassArts on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:17 pm

I just got an esx and accidentally wiped all the samples when trying to just clear the patterns. I'm now having a bunch of frustrations with trying to get anything to work with this. i have 2 cards both are saying card format error when i try to load or format them on the esx. my second issue is finding the stock sample set or a set of samples to work with. i do not have time to start from scratch because i have a show in one week exactly.

so basically i need:
1) help with getting the card to work
2) a link to or a file of samples (either the originals or some psytrance kinda stuff would be most ideal)

other important notes: I'm using a macbook, i have a 128 mb card that was used on a mc909, i dragged the files on it to the trash on my laptop so it should be all clear, otherwise i have a 32mb card that didn't have anything on it. both cards get the card format error.

thanks in advance, I'm really screwed here if i can't get something to use on this thing!
OracleGlassArts
Electribe Newbie

Re: smart media issue esx samples

Postby OracleGlassArts on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:48 pm

card is formatted! just need samples now.
OracleGlassArts
Electribe Newbie

Re: smart media issue esx samples

Postby OracleGlassArts on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:58 pm

solved my own problem! learning is rough when you are on a deadline! time to make some tunes, can't believe it took me 4 hours to get this thing back to stock
OracleGlassArts
Electribe Newbie

Return to General Discussion