New Gear!!!

Moderator: Aciphecs

New Gear!!!

Postby SNFool on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Just got a mc-202 and a Next! djs-24. http://www.hollywooddj.com/nexdj24bitdi.html

Does anyone know anything at all about the DJS-24? It seems like the company left without a trace and unfortunately I don't have the software.
SNFool
Knob Abuser
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 am

Re: New Gear!!!

Postby Yatmandu on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 am

SNFool wrote:Just got a mc-202 and a Next! djs-24. http://www.hollywooddj.com/nexdj24bitdi.html

Does anyone know anything at all about the DJS-24? It seems like the company left without a trace and unfortunately I don't have the software.

Never even heard of it. Looks like something someone put together in their basement, lol. Not that there's anything wrong with that :ugeek: . It's a sampler from what I gather, maybe along the lines of a Roland SP-404?
User avatar
Yatmandu
Knob Fiddler
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:34 am

Re: New Gear!!!

Postby SNFool on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 am

I love strange gear like this. It's got pretty good quality sound, I just wish I had the software. Oh and it says DJ in it... so you know its good.
SNFool
Knob Abuser
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 am

Re: New Gear!!!

Postby Milhouse on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:53 pm

SNFool wrote:I love strange gear like this. It's got pretty good quality sound, I just wish I had the software. Oh and it says DJ in it... so you know its good.



So you bought it without doing your research on it?
Korg ESX-1
Ensoniq ASR-X Pro
Roand Juno 106
Tama Techstar 206
Yamaha TG-33
User avatar
Milhouse
Knob Abuser
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: New Gear!!!

Postby StellarJay[aka Ruso] on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Milhouse wrote:
SNFool wrote:I love strange gear like this. It's got pretty good quality sound, I just wish I had the software. Oh and it says DJ in it... so you know its good.



So you bought it without doing your research on it?



Are you complaining? :D He probably paid dirt for it and got what could potentially be a great piece of gear ;).... if not then he still paid for it and he can resell it :)
User avatar
StellarJay[aka Ruso]
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: New Gear!!!

Postby TrondC on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:04 am

hey you got a MC-202 :) nice piece of gear :)
Techno/Dub/Ambient
-Monomachine/Machinedrum UW/Acidlab Bassline/KP3
-Korg Zero 4 mixer - Recordings in Reaper

http://siestasubmarina.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/siesta-submarina
User avatar
TrondC
EF Special Task Force
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: New Gear!!!

Postby Milhouse on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Did you happne to get a midi/din syc converter for the MC 202??
Korg ESX-1
Ensoniq ASR-X Pro
Roand Juno 106
Tama Techstar 206
Yamaha TG-33
User avatar
Milhouse
Knob Abuser
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:17 pm


Return to Other Grooveboxes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron